MONITOR BARN KIT
Named after one of Americas most popular equestrian destinations, The Ocala barn kit does not disappoint. This raised center isle barn is a classic design and allows for an abundance of natural light to fill your stable. Like all of our barns at CBLB the Ocala offers both style and functionality.
At CBLB our barns are designed by talented equestrians and architects ensuring the functionality and beauty of your horse stable. Each Ocala barn kit comes standard with two pair of handsome steel powdered coated breezeway doors boasting beautiful windows to ensure your horses can enjoy natural light when inside. A multi elevation concrete plan allowing you to wash out your barn alley with out risking water in your stalls or tack/feed rooms. The horse stalls cab be fashioned with steel shutter windows under a covered porch allowing your horses to hang their head outside rain or shine. The interior of our barns boast stunning select-grade Douglas fir post and beams.
Pick from one of our attractive floorpans or design on of your own. Our barns are completely customizable from the number of stalls, size of the tack room, dormers, cupolas, siding and trim choices. Need more stalls or a bigger tack room, no problem we will customize your structure to fit your equestrian lifestyle. Contact us today to get started on your dream apartment barn!
SIZES & PRICING
- 50′ x 40′
- 1,900 sq. ft.
- Up to 6 Stalls
- 50′ X 52′
- 2,500 sq. ft.
- Up to 8 Stalls
- 50′ x 65′
- 3,150 sq. ft.
- Up to 10 Stalls
SELECT DESIRED SIZE
50′ x 40′
50′ x 52′
50′ x 65′
OCALA 40′ – 52′ – 65′
Pick from one of our attractive sizes or expand on a model to make it your very own!
SELECT DESIRED SIZE
50′ X 40′
50′ X 52′
50′ X 65′
OCALA 40′ – 52′ – 65′
Choose from one of our attractive floor plans or have our team design on of your own.
The Ocala barn kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package including the following items with additional upgrades and options available:
- Pre-Cut & Labeled Frame Package
- Two Anderson 100 series Gabel Windows
- Raised Center Isle
- Select grade Douglas fir; heavy timber 8″ x 12″ truss, 8″ x 8″ posts.
- Two 6′ Covered porches with fir posts.
- 2” x 8” Rafters @ 16” OC
- 2″ x 4″ Conventional interior wall framing for tack and feed rooms.
- Two 3.0 x 6.8 custom built pre-hung knotty alder exterior grade door including hardware
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout all exterior walls
- 4’ wide stair package with handrail
- CDX roof sheathing
- 4′ x 10′ zip board sheets exterior wall protection system with sheathing seam sealer
- Exterior lap hardi board siding, trim and soffits. Fire resistant.
- Tack and feed room breezeway walls hardi board lap siding.
- Hardi facia.
- Custom concealed structural knife plates including anchor bolts
- Black powder coated finish on select post & beam hardware including bolts & nuts.
- Classic Equine steel-framed black powder coated sliding barn doors with select grade tongue & groove wood fill.
- Wash bay finished with water barrier and select grade cedar.
- Designed to accommodate true 12′ x 12′ stalls.
- 5.0 x 6.8 Andersen 100 series sliding glass balcony door
- 6 Andersen 100 series windows in raised center isle (2 additional for each added section).
- Custom engineered zip code specific structural and foundation blueprints.
- Multi elevation concrete plans designed for the equestrian.
- Digital set of completed blueprints.
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Virtual project management from anywhere on your smart phone, tablet or computer. Track your project in real time, approve designs and plans as soon as they are available, and communicate with CBLB and your contractors all in one spot.
- Downloadable APP to view 3D plans. (upon request)
FULL MATERIAL LISTS FOR EACH MODEL CAN BE FOUND BELOW:
OPTIONS & UPGRADES
QUALITY MATERIALS & ENDLESS OPTIONS
We have teamed up with the top door, window and equestrian suppliers to customize your stable to fit your lifestyle. From stall fronts to windows to alley doors select a style that best suites your lifestyle and budget!
Start planing the barn of your dreams!