GABLE BARN KIT
The Blakely is one of our modern style barns both in design and functionality. Our barns are designed by talented equestrians and architects ensuring the functionality and beauty of your horse stable. Each Blakely comes standard with two pair of breezeway doors and 6 gabel dormers with Anderson windows allowing abundant natural light for your horses to enjoy while in their stalls. A multi elevation concrete plan allowing you to wash out your barn alley with out risking water in your stalls or tack/feed rooms. Dual covered porches allowing your horses to hang their head outside rain or shine. Stunning select-grade Douglas fir post and beams.
Our barns are completely customizable from the number of stalls, size of the tack room, dormers, cupolas, siding and trim choices. Need more stalls or a bigger tack room no problem we will customize your structure to fit your equestrian lifestyle. Contact us today to get started on your dream barn!
SIZES & PRICING
- 58′ x 40′
- 2,200 sq. ft.
- Up to 6 Stalls
- 58′ X 52′
- 2,900 sq. ft.
- Up to 8 Stalls
- 58′ x 65′
- 3,650 sq. ft.
- Up to 10 Stalls
SELECT DESIRED SIZE
BLAKELY 40′ – 50′ – 65′
SELECT DESIRED SIZE
58′ x 40′
58′ x 52′
58′ x 65′
BLAKELY 40′ & 52′ & 65′
Choose from one of our attractive floor plans or have our team design on of your own.
The Blakely barn kit comes complete with a comprehensive materials package including the following items with additional upgrades and options available:
- Pre-Cut & Labeled Frame Package
- 28′ ridge height
- Two Anderson 100 series Gabel Windows
- 10/12 & 3/12 roof pitch
- 6 Gable dormers
- Select grade Douglas fir; heavy timber 8″ x 12″ truss, 8″ x 8″ posts.
- Two 10′ Covered porches with fir posts.
- 2” x 8” Rafters @ 16” OC
- 2″ x 4″ Conventional interior wall framing for tack and feed rooms.
- Two 3.0 x 6.8 custom built pre-hung knotty alder exterior grade door including hardware
- 2” x 6” wall framing throughout all exterior walls
- CDX roof sheathing
- 4′ x 10′ zip board sheets exterior wall protection system with sheathing seam sealer
- Exterior lap hardi board siding, trim and soffits. Fire resistant.
- Tack and feed room breezeway walls hardi board lap siding.
- Hardi facia.
- Custom concealed structural knife plates including anchor bolts
- Black powder coated finish on select post & beam hardware including bolts & nuts.
- Classic Equine steel-framed black powder coated sliding barn doors with select grade tongue & groove wood fill.
- Two breezeway door awnings.
- Wash bay finished with water barrier and select grade cedar.
- Designed to accommodate true 12′ x 12′ stalls
- 5.0 x 6.8 Andersen 100 series sliding glass balcony door
- 6 Andersen 100 series windows in each Gable dormer.
- Custom engineered zip code specific structural and foundation blueprints.
- Multi elevation concrete plans designed for the equestrian.
- Digital set of completed blueprints.
- Builder support throughout construction from our licensed builder team
- Virtual project management from anywhere on your smart phone, tablet or computer. Track your project in real time, approve designs and plans as soon as they are available, and communicate with CBLB and your contractors all in one spot.
- Downloadable APP to view 3D plans. (upon request)
FULL MATERIAL LISTS FOR EACH MODEL CAN BE FOUND BELOW:
OPTIONS & UPGRADES
QUALITY MATERIALS & ENDLESS OPTIONS
We have teamed up with the top door, window, and equestrian suppliers to customize your stable to fit your lifestyle. From stall fronts to windows to alley doors select a style that best suits your lifestyle and budget!
SEE HOW OUR CLIENTS CUSTOMIZED THEIR BLAKELY
Endless options and upgrades allow our clients to customize their barn. From the number of stalls to the size of the tack room. Siding colors, number of dormers. The options are endless.
Start planing the barn of your dreams!